CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Woodland HIlls Day



Every year my parent's town has a special day celebrating their town and their residents. We began the day with a big breakfast. Jakeb and Cole seemed to really enjoy their food. Jakeb was lucky enough to be able to sit by his grandma who shared her breakfast with him.


After breakfast they had a flag raising ceremony and a speech honoring America. Cole didn't seem to know that he needed to cross his heart during the pledge of allegence, but Jakeb stopped and crossed his heart. I didn't know he knew to do that when they say the pledge of allegence. I was very proud of him.


Of course boys will be boys, they had to take a detour to the man hole for Jakeb, so that he can drive his car. We then had to take another detour to the rocks. Rocks are the best toy around for my boys, if there are rocks then there are my boys as well.



We finally made it to the bounce house!!! Three months ago Jakeb would not step foot in one, and this time he went in even with the other kids. I was so happy. Of course, since Jake went in Cole followed his lead. They then ventured into the second bounce house with the slide. Haley had to help them up and they loved it. They would go down and then right back up again, UNTIL, Jake got pushed down head first on his stomach. Now, he didn't get hurt cause it is just a bunch of air, but I believe it rather scared him a bit. Cole kept going up, but Jake opted to stay in the bounce portion of the bouncehouse.

3 comments:

April said...

I totally miss Woodland Hills days!! It looks like you all had so much fun! Cole is getting so big and his party looked so fun! Nice cake! Can't wait to see you guys in a week.
-April

Swagman said...

Hey James,

You probably don't remember me but I certainly remember you and your family (Mum and Haley at least.) I was very excited to see your families blog and read up about you a little. I am living in Utah now with my wife and 3 kids (number 3 arrived 2 weeks ago). Anyway shoot me an email and I will my best to fill you in. My email address is the.swagman@gmail.com and our blog is thebutties.blogspot.com.

Cheers,
Andrew Butterworth

Peralta Family said...

Hey Jules,
I can't believe how much Jake looks like James and Cole's eyes are gorgeous. Holy cow! They're getting so big. Miss ya. Love ya tons.

Saltz