CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cole's 2nd Birthday



It was Cole's 2nd birthday on September 12th, so we celebrated it with some pizza and a car cake. I was very proud of myself, I made the cake all by myself (it was my first time attempting something like that).



We are of course at my parent's house and Very sad because James was not able to be there, although he was there in spirit and by phone.


Cole had several presents but the only one he held onto the whole night and not let go of was a yellow match car that cost $.99. If I knew that was all he really wanted I could have saved some money. His big brother Jake was very quick to offer a lending hand when it came to playing with the toys.



Jakeb seemed to get upset that we were cutting the car cake to eat, because he didn't want to break the car. He then asked me if he could see the seats in the car when we cut it, for which I had to explain why there were not any seats in this car. In the end he loved the taste of the cake better then the looks of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Nice cake gee, I'm very proud of you. I can't wait to see you guys

ladybowler said...

The boys are so cute. What a great job you did on the cake. I used to make cakes for Toby, but nothing in the shape of a car. The closest was a 5 piece train.