CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jakeb's First Day of Preschool

Jakeb started his first day of preschool last Thursday. He was such a big boy. He didn't even look twice when I left, a little sad, but at least I knew he was going to be ok. I was so proud of him!!!

His teacher is Miss Karen, and her daughter helps out as well. There was a big class, so there are plenty of kids for him to play with. of course as soon as we got there he went to stake his territory on the trucks. When I came to pick him up he was outside have a great time on the swingset with his friends. When we came back inside to get ready to go, he showed me his apple that a worm had eaten a hole through.

When I asked him how it was, the only the olny thing he could tell me was, "Ashley took away my fixing truck". I wonder if he already has his first crush!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Jake looks so big at pre-school! And Cole is so cute! I'm so glad you guys are in Utah. We need to get together after Haleigh's baptism, too. I hope you are settling in well! See you soon!
-April

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! I can't believe how grown up Jake is!!!