CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pre-School






On the military base there is a preschool type play area that I take the kids to each week. They have blocks, play areas with kitchens, puppet shows, dress up areas, sand and water tables, gymnastics rooms, and outside they have a ton of playground toys. The whole purpose of taking them there is to prepare them for preschool while having quality mommy time with my children. Each time we go I see them grow and explore more and more. Jake and Cole absolutely love it; Cole goes right to the sand table while Jake goes to the blocks and tool table area. It is a very fun time that I am able to share with my boys, and at the same time they are getting some sort of education and exercise.

0 comments: