CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BUSY MONTH OF APRIL











Well I keep telling Julie that this is her blog, but I say that to just get at her. I will be busy over the next couple weeks so I wanted to have a chance to put something on here. The month of April was very busy for the Marinelli family. It started with Haley getting started in softball and me being in the field for most of it. I am thankful for a wife who has it together enough that I don't have to worry about going away for days, weeks or months at a time and everything not falling apart. My beautiful wife Julie had her 24 (grin) birthday this month we went to the dinner and to the movies. I never knew it would be so difficult for alone time when having kids. It is great to spend time with my sweetheart and laugh about how crazy our kids are or be in awe at how fast they are growing up. Last weekend our neice Haley got baptized she is 13 and she has really blossomed into a beautiful young lady since moving in with us in November. I will be away for two weeks here in May and I will be spending the majority of June at WLC Warriors Leader Course so I could start working towards getting my Staff Sergeant while in Iraq . We hope to hear from everyone else and whats going on your eventful lives soon.

0 comments: