CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Klingman Home















When we went to Los Angeles in December I had to do a little bit of memory lane. Before we went to the beach in Santa Monica I HAD to go and see my grandparent's old house on Ocean View Drive. My mom grew up in Santa Monica and so for each vacation we would go down to LA and visit my grandparents. There are so many memories that come with that house that my emptions got the better of me. I remember so many things; the famous "WALL" in the garage, walks to Mrs. Gouches, hiding downstairs from Grandma, taking our beauty rest, the Kings across the street, walks on the pacific Palisades to go to my grandparent's favorite seafood restaurant, and just hanging out with family. I will truely treasure all the wonderful memories that were shared within the wall of thier home.

0 comments: