CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jake's 3rd Birthday

On September 30th, we celebrated with Jake his third birthday. He was so excited and very happy that it was finally his birthday and not Cole's. Every present Cole opened on his birthday Jake would want. As you can see even Cole was able to play with some of Jake's presents. He even got a special crown from preschool to let everypne know that it was his birthday. He was so proud!!!

He fianlly got his tool chest. When we moved from Washington and James was taking things apart to pack up, Jake wanted a tool chest so he could help daddy. Like Cole, his favorite toys were the Hot Wheels brand race cars.

Jakeb has been really into pirates lately, so when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he quickly told me, "A pirate boat cake, mommy". So I did my best, and remember I am not in any way shape or form close to any kind of cake decorater. I followed the directions, and from a far it looks ok, just don't get to close!

1 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I made that same cake for Spencer last year. But, we set the masts on fire. What can I say - my husband is such a little boy!