CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Colorado Springs - Auntie Baba's House

We went to Colorado Springs last weekend and had a blast!!! We went to visit James' twin sister Christina(Auntie Baba - this is what James called Christina when she was little and couldn't say her name yet), her husband Travis, their kids, Kodi, and Kylie. We went to the zoo, we visited James' Grandma Val, and we even were in a parade. The time went by to quickly. I wish I had more pictures, but my battery died the second day. I took lots of video and thanks heavens I still have my memory. As you can see our boys wanted to spend all their time in the garage; four wheelers, need I say more. Uncle Travis was very nice and took the boys for a ride, and of course they did not want to get off. I am very grateful that I have boys that would rather be outside then inside. Thank you Anutie Baba, Travis, Kodi, and Kylie for a wonderful and unforgettable time.

Cole absolutely loved playing with his big cousins!! There was a dog, Kiera, who the boys loved. Each night they would go after her to hug and kiss her goodnight. Kodi would find anyway to entertain the boys and they would laugh with him all the time.

Kylie would love to read to Jakeb and Jakeb would just sit there forever and listen to his cousin read to her. I walked in several times throughout our visit and this is what I would see, Kylie reading to her little cousin.

1 comments:

April said...

I'm gald you guys taveled safely and had fun! We miss you guys soo much and can't wait to see you in a week!
-April