CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Very Hungry Caterpillar


I love the dirt so much that I even tried to eat it!!
I am still totally cute, so my mama says.


My brother stays clean, "How do you do it Jakey"?


One of Jakeb's favorite books is, The Very Hungry Caterpillar", and wouldn't you know it he came to our house for a visit!!


Thanks dad for letting me take a look, it is sooo cool. When will it build a racoon(cocoon)?


Look mom I can touch it. This is so cool!!

3 comments:

Nelson family said...

come to utah when we are there!! I need to see my babies

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog design! I can only imagine fow exciting that caterpillar must have been! So cute!

Piano Mom said...

Your boys are adorable. That is one of my favorite books too.