CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Seaside, Oregan

The next day we went to Seaside, which is where the Lewis and Clark Trail ends. It is such a cute town and so much fun. There were arcades and lots and lots of candy and ice cream stores, which we did not mind at all. The beach was so nice and very clean. The weather was overcast, but not as cold as the night before. The boys absolutely loved playing at the beach and did not want to leave. Haley brought a friend and we let them just roam around the boardwalk area and have fun, who wants to hang out with adults - haha. We had an absolute blast and want to go back again and again. While walking on the beach we passed several beach goers building sand castles, and one in particular was a pryamid. Passing him Jakeb said, "Look a sand triangle". Anyway I know it is silly, but it says to me that I am doing something right when it comes to teaching my children.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you figured out the picture thing! I love Jake's haircut, and Cole's curlies - it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!