CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nap Time


For those mothers who have had no problem with nap time, I'm sooo jealous. Jakeb used to be to best sleeper. He used to go with to bed and not a peep out of him until the morning. Thant is until he became potty trained last month. Now it takes him forever to go to sleep cause he of course has to go potty or poopy like ten times before he goes to bed. Because bedtime is so long now I get very unhappy sometimes and Jakeb senses that, so while he is sitting on the toilet for the tenth time he will grab my cheeks and say, "I want mama to be happy". Wow, how can I not just laugh and give him a big ol kiss on his cheek. He is so silly sometimes, but then after all this is the age I adore the most.


Well, one day after many trips to the bathroom, I finally set the law and told Jake to stay in his room and do not come out again!!!! About ten minutes later I hadn't heard from him in a while, so I went to check on him and I found him sleeping on the ground. At least he didn't leave the room!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics gee! It looks like yo guys had a blast on your retreat! the boys (and Haley) are so cute. Are you coming to Utah in July?