CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

T-Ball Season

It's the beginning of T-ball season. It is Jakeb's first year playing, so James went out with him to practice his swing. While James was practicing with Jakeb, Cole would ride his bike around the yard, and Carson would play in the flowers and drop rocks down the drain. After a while both Cole and Carson wanted a go with dad at learning how to hit a ball. I am so grateful that we have kids that LOVE to be outside. If they could live outside, they probably would.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

April said...

Wow! I just looked over all your pictures over the past several months and I have missed so much. It looks so beautiful there and like you guys are settling in well. I WISH we could come visit you guys there. We miss you so much! I updated my blog, too, so you can get caught up as well. Love you all!
-April