CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas


This picture was taken at my parent's ward christmas party. Jakeb and Cole were both so fascinated by Santa Clause that they could not wait to sit on his lap. Jakeb had a boo boo on his finger, and he wanted santa to kiss it better. When Cole saw santa kissing Jakeb's finger better, he ran up to santa holding his finger up so he could kiss it better(there was no boo boo). Since that day whenever Cole sees a santa he says, "Ho Ho Ho Missmuss". He can't say the whole thing, but he tries.

6 comments:

April said...

Soooo cute! Did Santa kiss their boo boo's? Cole looks like he was so still and good while they put the cast on! Jake looks so cute in his reindeer antlers! Can't wait to see you guys in less than a week!!
-April

Nelson family said...

It's about time you updated!!! Jeeeez, what do you do all day?! JK I love my babies and can't wait to see them!!! Oh, you too:)

Erin said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and noticed that your have a "Jakeb" too, and my daughters middle name is Cole!! I wanted to name my son Jake and it was a last minute decision to name him Jakeb. So many extended family members have teased me about the spelling of his name. Ever have this problem? You have THE cutest kids and thought I would share my story =)

-Erin

Lawrensons said...

Hey Julie!! Yes we need to get together again! I am leaving for California on Friday and will be there until the 23rd. Lets get together when I get back :-) Congrats on the Boy!!!! He will be here before you know it.

Chris said...

Julie, when is James scheduled to get home? We wanted to get together with you guys before you leave Utah.
Chris

Jill said...

Your boys are absolutely beautiful Julie!

Yay! I found your blog! :)