CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Cole


I tried to take some cute pictures of the boys before church, cause I thought they looked so handsome. I first told them to make a funny face and this is what I got. Jakeb of course was serious, but Cole was hamming up the funny faces. He is my funny one, he keeps me laughing all day, that is when he is not making me pull my hair out!!!!!


I then told them ok it is time to say cheese and smile, and they did do that, except for Jakeb does not like to look at the camera. He has never been a good picture taker, so I take what I get, and hope to get some pretty good blackmail pictures for when he is older.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

such big, handsome boys! I love their costumes!