CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's 9:00, Time to get up!!!


On the weekends I allow James to sleep in until 9:00, and so when that time hits, I say,"It's 9:00, time for daddy to get up". As soon as I say that the kids bolt down the hallway and start knocking on the door hoping to be loud enough to wake up daddy. When that doesn't work they barge in and wake him up, their way!

As they enter the room Jakeb says, "Daddy it' 9:00, time to get up". They jump, climb, wrestle, and torture James until he has woken from the dead. I truely believe that that is their favorite time of the day, or favorite toy to play with.

2 comments:

Lawrensons said...

Way cute Julie! I am looking forward to when Brooklyn can run in and wake Dustin up yelling "Daddy, Daddy get up!" the whole time

Chris said...

Jamses, #44, that brings back memories. The Lancaster Redskins #44 running back. :) I remember when you came up to Tehachapi to play the Tomahawks (I think that was their name). I remember watching one of your games at AVHS field sitting next to your dad. I wanted to play football so bad because you played, but my mom wouldn't let me. ha ha I think I would have gotten my butt kicked if I played. LOL